California Ultimate Association is proud to announce we will be hosting this year’s Southwest Club Regionals in Tracy, CA. This year’s Championships will be split between two sites – Legacy Fields Sports Complex & Tracy Sports Complex – that are a mere 15 minutes apart. With the constant belief that our members deserve the best, here are a few reasons to get excited about this year’s Southwest Club Regionals:
- All grass fields at two of Tracy’s premiere sports facilities.
- Temperatures under 90 degrees.
- Rotating Regionals geographically within our region promotes growth and provides greater economic equality.
- An amazing team who has run over 5 events in the last year.
- The always energetic California Ultimate Board planning a wonderful event to support its members.
- All 3 divisions in the same city so you can support your other local teams.
- Reduced player fees! This year should be closer to $38/player. We will have a final number out to club captains by August 1.
Working with Tracy, CA is a strategic win for the greater ultimate community as the Legacy Fields Sports Park is supposed to double and then triple in size over the next ten years; and we hope to grow along side it. Being one of the first groups to use these fields after they open in August, our ultimate community will have the chance to show Tracy and the surrounding area why our sport is simply the best: character, community, and competition.
In the next week or so we will announce a few official hotels for the event with special group rates. And when you get to Tracy, we highly recommend supporting local businesses as much as possible. We look forward to hosting you, and so does the city of Tracy. Moving forward together,
– Grant Boyd & the CUA Board